It is pretty much wonderful feeling to see a little living person resting peacefully after a long waiting period of time. Such an overwhelm emotion especially to see it is your own flesh and blood appear before your eyes. Although the life of dear mom and dad would not be the same again, their hectic shall be gone with full of excitement and eager to celebrate their newborn through baby birth announcements to everybody in their list. Some might say it will be the first impression of your newborn to their friends, and family after being born onto this World. The preparation for your baby birth announcements would be as important as the rest of your newborn’s life and could be channeled through the birth announcement cards.
The fact is, it is a onetime experience for the parents and they want to make it worth for remembrance by carefully crafting their baby’s birth announcement cards. Some parents want the very best for their newborn child and significantly would take seriously upon how to present their first baby impression. The birth announcement cards should project all their expectation with its unique and creativity design. The parents could manage this on their own or leave it to the card’s graphic designer but they have to think about few basic customization to suit their taste or their baby’s personality they would like to develop. Here is some of birth announcement cards customization tweaks that you can think off and to help you spread your joyful news.
Birth Announcement Cards General Info
Here is some of the general info or normally found in any birth announcement cards:
- The Occasion – It would be the baby birth announcements of newly born baby boy or baby girl. Apart from that, the venue will be stated as well as date and time of the event.
- The Gender – The sex of the baby is known, either male or female.
- Photos on Cover – A pictorial of the newborn baby either as a portrait, half or full body capture.
- Names on Card – The baby’s name, parent’s name and others (if included).
- Color Usage – It would reflect the whole card appearance.
- Style of Card – The design as well as layout arrangements of the card for total presentation.
Customization Tweak for Your Birth Announcement Cards
There are five customization elements which you could do for your baby birth announcements. These elements would be the gender, wording, photograph, color, design, and size. Think it over before you proceed or finalized your best birth announcement cards ever:
- For baby Boy – You want to show his ‘macho’ side or muscular part of that tiny body.
- For baby Girl – You want to show her feminine side with softness appeal.
- The baby’s gender would determine the perfect photo shoot for your baby.
- The alphabet font sizes and styles should be the first to consider, as well as the arrangements.
- Adding short and catchy phrases taken from various resources such as special verse of Bible, few lines of a poem, or the words of wisdom.
- If it happens that the baby’s name has a meaning, it would be considered as well.
- Other things like color, shade and gradient details would be fine if it fits well with the rest.
Cute Baby Photographs
- This is the most popular trend as the photos your baby would define everything and its purpose.
- The photo should be in good quality; sharp and clear. The colors of the photograph are kept at high resolution (most preferred), and some might consider the black and white profile.
- Capturing the baby’s pose are also essential, whether taken as a portrait, half or full body part. One other trick is to take several pictures like the face and certain body parts, and then put together a few frames of picture onto the design.
- Sometimes the baby’s siblings (brother or sister) would be captured together, and not forgetting his or her parents.
- The common color codes; shades of blue work well for boys, and pink hues are perfect for baby girls.
- The right color should be easy for your eyes, blending well and without too many variations.
- Should you consider the sharp striking colors, or the soft textures, or much simpler like black-white; it’s all up to you.
- More advance colors shall include the shades and gradients detail.
Design and Layouts
- The whole information would be utilized after choosing the right wording, photographs, and colors.
- The layouts should look into the positioning of the wordings, photos, and other related things.
- The design should look into the blending of colors with the photos, wordings, and background. Every detail that you desired should fit in perfectly into the card.
- Adding some special graphics if you will, like flower patterns.
- An example; a collage of vintage papers forms a stylish bouquet on this girl birth announcement.
- Either thin or thick paper, single or double pages, as well as the required sizes, i.e. 5’ 7”
Information to Include In the Birth Announcement Cards
These are some of the details you could put in the announcement cards:
List of Names
- The baby’s full name; including his or her sir name and middle if applicable.
- Names of both father and mother listed in separate rows (maybe below the baby’s name).
- If there is another sibling like brother or sister, they too would be in the list.
- Sometimes the proud grandparents would also be a part of the announcement cards.
Date of Birth
- Some parents would choose to be accurate in providing the information to others.
- The date, month, year of birth stated clearly. Put up where the baby was born if you must (an option).
Weight and Length
- Some parents would also include these details; his or her weight (in pounds or kilos’) and length (in inches, centimeters).
- It would be wise if includes the “Thank You” section in advance for all the support and of course, the new-born baby gifts that the parent would receive.
- In addition, include the list of names who helped for making this event a success one.
Sending the birth announcement cards is a great way to reach out your friends and family members especially lived quite far from them. It is also a great way to show appreciation and respect to everyone who has helped the couple to become a family. Every baby birth announcement got they own stylish and unique approach that will be remembered for a long time by those who care for and cherish the new addition to the family. Take into consideration of this customization of your cards by carefully crafting it or you could leave the tough job to the card’s graphic designer for optimum result and satisfaction.